September 7, 2017
Virtual Fall Conference Registration is Now Open!
Why should you consider attending virtually?
Oh, right, we should clarify something here. We’re not talking about attending through virtual reality – although that would be pretty cool, right? VR isn’t an option…yet.
Virtual Fall Conference has been a ‘thing’ for a few years now, it’s true. But are you aware it’s even better than ever? (As in, did you know that AIHA’s virtual programming is now considered award-winning?)
- Get educational credit for PDCs and conference sessions.
- Choose your time investment with multiple registration options (full, one-day, track, and individual sessions).
- Maximize your tight budget with group participation.
- Take your pick from TWO virtual PDCs this year: both focus on Legionella and water system safety.
- You’ll have a choice of sessions to attend during the Quick Talk and Concurrent Session times.
- Watch both the opening and closing keynotes.
- Access special sponsor interviews and Virtual Happy Hour (back by popular demand).
With more options available, along with great content on leadership and important industry topics delivered via an award-winning program…it’s the next-best way to experience Fall Conference for nearly half the in-person cost. (Well, until we get VR up and going, right?)