The new AIHA Fellows will be honored during the fourth annual Mark of Excellence Awards Breakfast on Wednesday, May 23, 2018, at the 2018 American Industrial Hygiene Conference and Exposition (AIHce EXP) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
March 7, 2018
–The American Industrial Hygiene Association® (AIHA), honors eight new occupational and environmental health and safety professionals with the Distinguished Fellow Award. These individuals have been nominated by their peers and recognized for their exceptional contributions to the industrial hygiene profession. The new Distinguished Fellows will be introduced during the fourth annual Mark of Excellence Awards Breakfast on Wednesday, May 23, at the 2018 American Industrial Hygiene Conference and Exposition (AIHce EXP) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Andrew Maier, PhD, CIH, DABT—Nominated by Jerald Ovesen, PhD, Toxicology Committee
- Charles L. Blake, CIH—Nominated by Bob Lieckfield, Jr., CIH, FAIHA, Yuma Pacific Southwest Section (YPSW)
- Eric Esswein, MSPH, CIH, CIAQP—Nominated by Bradley King, PhD, MPH, CIH, AIHA Rocky Mountain Local Section
- Julie M. Panko, CIH—Nominated by Frank, J Pokrywka, Ed.D., CIH, Pittsburgh Local Section
- Murray Lee Cohen, PhD, CIH—Nominated by Hayley Rutt, North Texas Local Section
- Philip A. Smith, PhD, CIH—Nominated by Lee Monteith, CIH, FAIHA, Real Time Detection Systems Committee
- Tuan N. Nguyen, MBA, CIH, CSP, ARM—Nominated by Bonnie L. Sander, MS, CIH, CSP and Mary O’Reilly, PhD, CIH, CPE, FAIHA
- Walter G. Rostykus, PhD, CIH, CSP, CPE—Nominated by Blake McGowan, CPE