AIHA is now accepting student poster proposals for presentation at AIHce EXP 2018.
If you’re a student focusing on industrial hygiene and related fields, or know someone who is, spread the word! Student posters are a way to visually display your research and ideas to professionals in the IH/OH industry.
Submitting a poster is a fantastic opportunity to:
- Get constructive feedback on your research from IH professionals
- Gain visibility prior to graduation and entering the job market
- Build your network of contacts with IH professionals and scholars
Here’s what you need to know:
- Submissions must be received electronically by 11:59 p.m. Eastern, February 28, 2018.
- NEW for 2018 – the “Best in Show” awards! In addition to the traditional student poster awards, three winners will be selected and receive a certificate, monetary prize, and the opportunity to give a 25-minute presentation in the Hub on their research.
- There will be no revisions permitted after the deadline or throughout the review process, so work with your advisor to make sure the information is in its final form.
Visit us here for more information. If you’re not a student, please share this exciting opportunity with a student you know