The American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA) officially welcomed its new Board of Directors at AIHce EXP 2018 in Philadelphia, PA.
June 19, 2018
The American Industrial Hygiene Association® (AIHA) welcomed its new Board of Directors during its annual business meeting at the American Industrial Hygiene Conference and Exposition (AIHce EXP) in Philadelphia, PA.
As of the conclusion of AIHce EXP, the 2018 AIHA Board of Directors includes:
- President- Cynthia A. Ostrowski, CIH
- President-elect- Kathleen S. Murphy, CIH
- Vice President- J. Lindsay Cook, CIH, CSP
- Past President- Deborah Imel Nelson, PhD, CIH
- Secretary- Michael Rosenow, MPH, CIH, CSP
- Secretary-elect- Dina Mary Siegel, CIH, CSP, CBSP
- Treasurer- Donna S. Heidel, CIH
- Director- Cathy Hovde, CIH, CSP
- Director- Joselito S. Ignacio, MA, MPH, CIH, CSP, REHS
- Director- Bradley S. King, PhD, MPH, CIH
- Director- Pamela A. Kostle, MS, CIH, FAIHA*
- Director- Michael A. Ochs, MPA, CIH, CSP*
- Director- Michele M. Twilley, DrPH, CIH
- AIHA Chief Executive Officer- Lawrence Sloan, CAE
Also of note, Past President Steven E. Lacey, PhD, CIH, CSP and Past Director Nancy M. McClellan, CIH, CHMM, MPH, completed their terms of service with AIHA’s leadership. Both Lacey and McClellan have been active members of AIHA over the course of their careers. Lacey spearheaded the outreach program Safety Matters, not only raising awareness about his AIHA resource, but rallying members across the country to get involved with this very important cause.
“On behalf of AIHA and our members, I would like to say how grateful we are to both Steven and Nancy for their dedication to serving our organization and the causes we hold so dear,” said Lawrence Sloan, CAE, AIHA’s Chief Executive Officer. “I admire their commitment to our profession and protecting workers and I have enjoyed working alongside them.”