Rimbach Publishing Inc. is committed to our customers. Part of the commitment is data security and making your privacy a priority.
The Internet Domains owned by Rimbach Publishing Inc include:
Our website is hosted in the United States and is entirely intended for use of business-to-business.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
Visitors may browse our website without revealing their identity or providing details about the reason for their interest. We collect and use information about the visits and use of our websites.
We may also collect information about your computer and your visits to the Rimbach Publishing Inc. websites, including, but not limited to: IP address, domain name, time and length of visit and number of page views.
We may collect information from other sources, such as social media platforms that may share information about how you interact with our social media content. We do not control how your personal information is collected, stored or used by such third party sites or to whom it is disclosed. You should review the privacy policies and settings on any social networking site that you subscribe. If you do not want your networking sites to share information about you, you must contact that site. Rimbach Publishing Inc is not responsible for how these third party sites may use information collected from or about you.
The Child Online Privacy and Protection Act (COPPA) regulates online collection of information from persons under the age of 13. Our website is not intended for children. It is our policy to refrain from knowingly collecting or maintaining personally identifiable information relating to any person under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, please do not supply any personally identifiable information through the site. We will take appropriate steps to delete that data.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
– To process and fulfill your orders
– To process and facilitate transactions and payments and recover money owed to us
– To enable you to communicate with advertising companies within Rimbach Publishing Inc and their websites
– For marketing purposes —to inform you of special product issues and emails, as well as website features
– To deliver relevant advertisements and website content to you
We may use this information in the administration of this site, to improve the Site’s usability, to send you e-newsletters, updates, marketing information and other communications that maybe of interest to you. We also use outside services such as Google Analytics to gather data. We may sometimes permit our authorized service providers to have access to statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns, usage and related information.
INFORMATION YOU HAVE PROVIDED TO US DIRECTLY:
We gather information from you in the following circumstances; including, but not limited to:
title, name, address, company, email address, phone number, fax number, signature, personal identifying question (which is required by auditing firm)
- Subscription to our magazines, e-newsletters and mailing list
- Updated an online account with us —-through Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google
- Attended events and conferences, scanned your attendance badge at any of the booths, or at any booths that we are present
- “Follow”, “Liked”, “Tweeted” or interacted with our social media accounts, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Google and SnapChat
- Completed and returned any Reader Service Cards “Requests for Additional information” from information provided in any of the Printed and/or Digital Publications. If you are requesting additional information from an advertiser within our publications, we collect name, company, title, address, phone, fax and email
- Enhanced information can be collected with an application to webinars and case studies
- Advertising information provided to us, including visual and audio information about yourself, your company and your products/services—–photos, video footage, sound recording, product photos and information
- Registration to receive e-newsletter from any of our websites (To enable us to do this, the details of those users will be collected and stored in a secure emailing list database)
INFORMATION FROM OTHER SOURCES:
We receive information from other sources, including third parties. For example, we may receive title, company, address, phone, fax and email information from any of the following:
- Event attendee Lists (including, but not limited to) industry trade shows, conferences, training seminars
- Contact lists rented or purchased from List Management Companies
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES:
Rimbach Publishing Inc. does share information with vendors, who have included product/service information within (and not limited to) our printed magazines, digital magazines, newsletters, websites, social media accounts
If you are requesting additional information from an advertiser (vendor); we collect name, company, title, address, phone, fax and email
These requests come from: Return of reader service cards (“Requests for Additional information”), phone calls, website inquiries
Other circumstances in which we may share your personal information with certain third parties:
– Other website users and clients who use our websites to communicate or otherwise interact with you
– Sponsors of events, products or services and organization with whom we host co-branded events and webinars
– Other third parties including legal, professional or other advisors, regulatory authorities, courts, law enforcement and government agencies and collection firms) where necessary to enable us to enforce our legal rights, or to protect the rights, property or safety of our employees or where such disclosure may be permitted or required by law
We will keep your information for as long as is necessary to provide you with the services that you have requested from us or for as long as we reasonable required to retain the information for our lawful business purposes.
We implement security measures designed to protect you information from unauthorized access. We further protect your information from potential security breaches by implementing certain technological security measures. However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. By using our Service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
DO NOT TRACK DISCLOSURE:
California law requires us to let you know how we respond to web browser Do Not Track (DNT) signals. DNT is a way for users to inform websites and services that they do not want certain information about their webpage visits collected over time and across websites or online services. Since uniform standards for DNT signals have not yet been adopted. We do not respond to or honor DNT signals or similar mechanisms transmitted by web browsers at this time.
YOUR RIGHTS – SUMMARY:
You have certain rights in respect of the information that we hold about you, including:
-the right to be informed of the ways in which we use your information
-the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes
-the right to request access to the information that we hold about you
-the right to request that we correct or rectify any information that we hold about you which is out of date or incorrect
-the right to withdraw your consent for our use of your information in reliance of your consent which you can do by contacting us
-the right to receive a copy of any information we hold about you
-the right to ask us to limit or cease processing or erase information we hold about you
You have the right at any time to prevent us from sending future emails. Users wishing to unsubscribe from receiving future emails will be given the opportunity to do so in every mailing. Users that unsubscribe will not receive emails, but may be contacted directly by a member of our sales or customer service team.
You may contact for additional information:
Rimbach Publishing Inc.
8650 Babcock Boulevard
Pittsburgh PA 15237 USA
800-245-3182 412-364-5366 FAX: 412-369-9720