ASSP Professional Development Conference & Exposition, Safety 2018, offers a variety of learning opportunities!
Pre-Conference Course can be viewed here
Sample of the courses available:
New Approaches to Behavior-Base Safety
Safety raining Leadership Program
Electrical Safe Work Practices with Applications of NFPA 70E (2018 Edition):Risk Assessment & Control
Perfecting the Root Cause Analysis & Job Hazards Analysis Processes
MBA Essentials for Busy EHS Professionals
June 4th 2018 Monday General Session with Polly LaBarre: A Maverick Manual for Success
- Learn to be a maverick, embrace the future, and unlock your inner superhero at one of our inspiring general sessions.
June 5th 2018
- Tuesday General Session with Mike Walsh: Reinventing Leadership for the Age of Machine Intelligence
- Plenary Town Hall Debate Part II – Operationalizing It!
June 6th 2018
- Wednesday Luncheon Program with Chris Helder: The Power of Influence… Mastering the Customer Experience BCSP Awards of Excellence Luncheon
- Wednesday General Session – The Before and After Summit: A Safety Professional’s Guide to Prepare For, React to, and Address Workplace Violence Events
- Wednesday Closing Session with Ryan Estis: Unleash Your Inner Superhero: Keys to Achieving Breakthrough Performance
Additional Educational Opportunities
There will be over 240 concurrent educational sessions, at Safety 2018
Taking place on Monday and Tuesday, will be the Flash Sessions which are 15 minutes of learning.
On June 6th and 7th Post-Conference Courses are available to allow you to complete a certification preparation course or an ASSP certificate program on Risk Assessment, 45001, or Managed Fall protection.